Tuesday, February 19, 2019

People behind everything :)

BUDDIES


Meet the people behind everything. Since they were part of my journey already. 

"Family is not just about by blood but also we can defined FAMILY as we shared memories and continue to be as one even how many challenges came in to this family"


This is Amelia, we call her "Chamel", She is a the type of person that if it is time of serious things then everyone must participate. She don't like a noisy people. but behind of negative comment on her I tried to stand in her shoes and I understand why she became like that. Chamel is a very kind person if everyone saw her point in life then they can understand her. The thing that I won't forget about chamel is that she helped me in my sick days. She was there at my side and help me to recover it.



 This is Rima, she became my listener in every problem I take. At first I am scared to talk to her but then she was the one who approach me and she became who she really is. Rima was already close to our heart. She was there when we need her. She always think about safety and even though she is busy still she will manage her time just to accompany us.




 This is Miftha, I met her at the airport as I arrived in Padang since she was the buddy of my co-participant. Miftha was a funny buddy, we shared memories together in a funny way. She was so kind I really appreciate the things that she did for us. I am so thankful for meeting her . She was there when I arrive in Padang and she was there also as I leave Padang. Meeting her is not a choice but it is God's will and plan for us to meet.

















This is Sysi Syamsidar, we only call her sysi. She is my Human Diary. I shared a lot to her from the hard feelings that I felt. She was there in the time that I am all alone, she was there when no one listen to me. It was her first time to be the buddy and she nailed it. Sysi act like she became a buddy for a long time. When we want to go out she was there to accompany us. Even how busy she was she's there to guide us and even manage her busy life just to accompany us. I am so thankful to met her, I am so glad to know her and If God has a plan to us then I am ready to know that, Sysi was worth to keep in heart. She is not just a buddy that I know, A friend that always there in your side and a Family member that you will call her if you need someone instead Sysi is hard to describe when she is she every time.









To these two Beautiful Ladies Retno and Gema, they were in my side at the lowest point of my life. I gathered new knowledge from them. Their mind was open to everything. They were there every time we need help.
 Even what the situation is they will be there. They were serious in their class. If you can see them they are always studying. They have the same dream, a dream to enter their dream school in Jakarta. The things that I cannot forget them is that they love Mcdonalds :)




This is Cinto, She is so Funny. It is hard to describe cinto actually but let me tell you this, Cinto loves to accompany you wherever you go. Even she has a lot of assignment still she manage to accompany us. Cinto was one of the close friend that I met in Padang. Knowing her isn't worth to regret. Taking the times being with her is worth to go with. Cinto loves to make us happy. That's why she deserve also to be happy. 



To the Buddies:

An Open Letter to all of you

I am so thankful to meet all of you, Every memories we shared is worth to keep. Thank you so much to the effort that you given to us. Thank you for the Happy and Lapses moment that we had. Our God/Allah has a great reason for us that he let us meet. May this memories we had will not be forget. Cherish every moment that we had, See you soon buddies "in God's will". Take care always guys :)

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE BEHIND OF MY TRIP IN EXPLORING PADANG INDONESIA. IF YOU SAW THEM DON'T HESITATE TO TALK TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE KIND TO ALL PEOPLE.


SO NOW WE WILL GO TO THE HARDEST PART IN MY TRIP, SAYING GOODBYE TO THE PEOPLE WHOM I ALREADY SHARED MEMORIES WITH.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :(

GOOD THINGS IS YET TO COME :( I MET THEM WITH A SMILE IN MY FACE, AND A HAPPY FACE. THEN THEY BECAME MY FAMILY WHEN I WAS IN PADANG. WE...