Sunday, February 17, 2019

Welcome to my IMAGINATION

WELCOME! MABUHAY!






This is Professor Mary Mica O. Caballes, LPT
Masters in Music, Arts, Physical Education, and Health (MAPEH)
I am 20 years old, I live in Cebu Philippines.


BUT THOSE ARE JUST MY IMAGINATION 

WELCOME TO THE REAL MICA



  

Hi! May name is Mary Mica O. Caballes everyone call me “Mica”, I am 20 years old.I live in Cebu, Philippines and currently studying in University of San Jose Recoletos,
Taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Music, Arts, Physical Education, and Health.
 I am one of the participants of SEA-TEACHER Exchange Batch 7
My Receiving School is Universitas Negeri Padang (UNP)
I was assigned in SMP7 Negeri Padang.




PLEASE HOLD TIGHT AND LET US ALL BEGIN MY JOURNEY DURING SEA TEACHER EXCHANGE IN PADANG, INDONESIA.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is it :(

GOOD THINGS IS YET TO COME :( I MET THEM WITH A SMILE IN MY FACE, AND A HAPPY FACE. THEN THEY BECAME MY FAMILY WHEN I WAS IN PADANG. WE...